Monday, February 24, 2014

Cute DIY Tween Girl Gift Basket

I have to admit I absolutely love making gift baskets for any and all occasions.  So when my kids are invited to a party I ask them for ideas and then we create a basket that their friend will love.  The kids love helping to find just the right items to stick with theme of the gift basket.  My daughter wanted to create a crafting/girls night in gift basket for her friend.  We started off with a popcorn bucket for the container that we found at the dollar store.  I have to say that that is the best place to find a variety of containers that will not eat up the entire gift budget.  She picked out a few boxes of movie theater candies, microwave popcorn, rubber bands for making the loom bracelets, charms for the bracelets, and a monogram note pad with matching pen.


We then filled the popcorn tub with tissue and paper shreds for basket making . We arranged all of the goodies and wrapped the entire basket in cellophane and tied it up with ribbon.  She was thrilled to give her friend a gift basket with all of the fun things that she picked out for her. I think they look so cute all wrapped up in such a fun way.


Thanks again for stopping by.

2 comments: